Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested in the position.
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Abra Auto Body Repair of America participates in E-Verify
Abra Auto Body Repair of America participates in the U.S. federal government's E-Verify program and will provide the U.S. Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. To learn more about the E-Verify program, please click here:
Grow with Abra! Come join an industry leader well on its way to being a nationwide billion dollar company. Abra Auto Body & Glass values developing our talent to help you reach your career goals! We use an operational excellence philosophy in partnership with many of the premier insurance companies. Reap the rewards of working with America’s Most Recommended Collision Brand.
Abra's Auto Body Technicians play a key role in delivering on our promise of speed, quality and customer satisfaction. Enjoy a career being on a team that provides the best quality and service in the auto body repair industry. Being a preferred partner to many major insurance carriers' means you can count on steady work year round, with great earnings including weekly pay, using state-of-the-art equipment and technology.
Reasons to join Abra!
- Competitive pay with ability to receive commission and additional bonuses
- Consistent work flow year round
- Ability to maximize income due to solid estimates, streamlined processes, and optimal scheduling
- Weekly paychecks
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Paid Holidays and vacation time (Paid out at production average rate)
- Career Advancements opportunities
- 401K Retirement Plan
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- Employee referral bonuses
- Flexibility to relocate to one of 400+ Abra facilities
- Company paid training and certifications