GROW your career with a nationwide $1B industry leader. ABRA Auto Body & Glass values developing our talent to help you reach your career goals! We use an operational excellence philosophy in partnership with many of the premier insurance companies. Reap the rewards of working with America’s Most Recommended!
The Senior HRIS Analyst position is responsible to provide Human Resources system support, integration and reporting. This position also acts as the technical lead and project manager of HR projects which support the business and human resources systems strategy.
• Partner with the HR team and other groups such as Finance and IT support areas to analyze work process designs and recommend improvements to processes by leveraging technology.
• Provide technical oversight, gather requirements, conduct gap analysis, map out processes, determine system configuration and integration during all HR system implementations; build project plans and collaborate with staff to ensure adherence to implementation schedules.
• Act as the primary technical point-of-contact in Human Resources.
• Overall accountability for data integrity, system tables and process flows.
• Manage the testing of all HR system upgrades, patches and configuration enhancements.
• Recommend solutions and/or alternate methods to meet HR business requirements.
• Build relationships with all levels of the organization to accomplish project goals.
• Write and maintain a variety of reports and queries; develop standard reports for ongoing internal and external customers.
• Constantly evaluate HR systems to optimize integration, automation, efficiency and user experience.
• Train others on standard operating procedures and system functionality.
• Design and develop dashboards and analytics to assist with decision making.
• Maintain up-to-date HR systems knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and reading professional publications.
• Performs other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred or equivalent experience
• 5+ years of relevant work experience
• Demonstrated Human Resources and technology expertise
• Experience in developing and implementing HR applications including: payroll, benefits, compensation, talent management, recruiting and time/attendance
• Proficiency in Excel and Word
• Ability to manage many projects at once, prioritize workload and plan for resources to meet strict deadlines
• Experience with an automated payroll software – UltiPro and Kronos strongly preferred
• Familiarity with HR processes and functions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, includes the ability to convey technically complex information to non-technical users
• Ability to deliver quality presentations with a strong customer focus
• Excellent project management, problem solving, analytical and organizational skills
Founded in 1984 in Minnesota, ABRA’s dynamic market presence gives its employees an opportunity to grow their careers! As an ABRA employee you will receive competitive pay plus a full benefits package including 401(k)!! The first step to growing your career with ABRA is to connect with us today!
Right the First Time...On Time!