Grow with ABRA! Come join an industry leader well on its way to being a nationwide billion dollar company. ABRA Auto Body & Glass values developing our talent to help you reach your career goals! We use an operational excellence philosophy in partnership with many of the premier insurance companies. Reap the rewards of working with America’s Most Recommended Collision Brand.
The Collision Estimator or as we call them Customer Service Manager (CSM) is responsible for meeting or exceeding revenue targets by capturing every viable job that comes to the door, and upselling additional services. The CSM writes accurate estimates and tracks the vehicle’s progress through the repair process, keeping the customers continually informed and the files updated. The CSM actively participates in solving problems that impact the speed and quality of the repair. This position plays a key role in ensuring that ABRA’s Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) ratings are strong.
• Prior estimating experience at a collision repair facility
• Ability to write complete and accurate estimates.
• Knowledge of DRP guidelines
• Thorough knowledge of automobile repair estimating, including relevant software programs.
• Excellent sales abilities and overall communication skills. Able to relate well to diverse audiences.
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously and independently in a fast-paced work environment.
• Must maintain a valid state driver’s license in order to drive any customer or company vehicle.
• ICAR and ASE preferred
Founded in 1984 in Minnesota, ABRA’s dynamic market presence gives its employees an opportunity to grow their careers! As an ABRA employee you will receive competitive pay plus a full benefits package including 401K!! The first step to growing your career with ABRA is to connect with an ABRA recruiter today!
Right the first time….on time!