Grow with ABRA! Come join an industry leader well on its way to being a nationwide billion dollar company. ABRA Auto Body & Glass values developing our talent to help you reach your career goals! We use an operational excellence philosophy in partnership with many of the premier insurance companies. Reap the rewards of working with America’s Most Recommended Collision Brand.
The Executive Assistant position will be responsible for providing high-level administrative support to ABRA executives including the President & CEO. Promotes the corporate image and values by representing the executive team both internally and externally.
• Work closely and effectively with the executive leadership to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately. Ensure executive
leadership has the documents necessary for meetings and appointments.
• Complete projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving;
making adjustments to plans.
• Arrange corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking other transportation; arranging lodging and meeting accommodations.
• Plan and schedule meetings and appointments including Board of Director meetings and sub-committee meetings.
• Proactively inform the executive of their upcoming schedule and provide necessary documents needed for meetings/conference calls.
• Manage projects and conduct research as required by leadership.
• Prepare and edit correspondence, reports, and presentations.
• Serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external customers on all matters pertaining to executive leadership.
• Complete expense reports in a timely manner for executive leadership.
• Research, prioritize, and follow up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the executive leadership team, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines
appropriate course of action or response.
• Organize and maintain files and records and prepares documents and invoices for approval utilizing outside resources as necessary. Obtain signatures on documents as required.
• Review correspondence; answer questions and meeting requests directed to executive leadership.
• Work with external vendor to assist in the planning and coordination of the annual President’s Club trip.
• Provide a bridge for smooth communication between executive leadership and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support.
• Acts as a barometer having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping executive leadership updated. Assist key executives make consistent decisions.
• Improve quality results by evaluating, re-designing administrative processes and implementing changes.
• Provide back-up coverage for other Executive Assistant in their absence or when workloads are heavy.
• May serve as the lead administrative staff member and provide work direction and leadership to other ABRA administrative roles.
• Performs other duties as required.
Founded in 1984 in Minnesota, ABRA’s dynamic market presence gives its employees an opportunity to grow their careers! As an ABRA employee you will receive competitive pay plus a full benefits package including 401K!! The first step to growing your career with ABRA is to connect with an ABRA recruiter today!
Right the First Time...On Time. ™