Grow with ABRA! Come join an industry leader well on its way to being a nationwide billion dollar company. ABRA Auto Body & Glass values developing our talent to help you reach your career goals! We use an operational excellence philosophy in partnership with many of the premier insurance companies. Reap the rewards of working with America’s Most Recommended Collision Brand.
To maintain repair center equipment and buildings to insure they are running to 100% of capacity
• To assist in the construction and remodeling of new ABRA repair centers
• Trouble shoot and repair shop equipment
• Answer repair center calls concerning repairs
• Completion of weekly task list written by Maintenance Supervisor
• Respond to emergency repair center calls for equipment or facility
• Answer maintenance request forms
• Schedule work for next week
• Order materials and supplies
• Work cohesively with Maintenance Supervisor
• Other special projects/duties as assigned
• Booth Maintenance
• Compressor maintenance
• QPM (Quarterly Preventive Maintenance)
• Blow out/irrigation of water lines at repair center
• Some outdoor work in inclimate weather.
• Heat, light, noise, fumes, dirt, dust, etc.
• Strict time table to finish projects.
• Constantly on your feet.
• Ability to work with hands and arms overhead and on ladders.
• Occasional lifting of over 50 lb.
• Time Management
• Communication skills
• Knowledge of: carpentry, plumbing, HVAC and electrical
Founded in 1984 in Minnesota, ABRA’s dynamic market presence gives its employees an opportunity to grow their careers! As an ABRA employee you will receive competitive pay plus a full benefits package including 401K!! The first step to growing your career with ABRA is to connect with an ABRA recruiter today!
Right the First Time...On Time. ™