GROW your career with a nationwide $1B industry leader. Abra Auto Body & Glass values developing our talent to help you reach your career goals! We use an operational excellence philosophy in partnership with many of the premier insurance companies. Reap the rewards of working with America’s Most Recommended Collision Brand!
The Market Vice President is the top-level leader of one Abra geographic market. This position is responsible for overall leadership to ensure the repair center teams and glass operations achieve financial, operational, and customer service goals. The incumbent also creates a culture focused on operational excellence and continuous improvement.
• Work with district managers, general managers and executive management to establish annual budgets and associated business plans for each repair center. Monitor financial
results and implements appropriate remedial action as necessary.
• Ensure each center is operating efficiently and effectively. Use daily reporting tools to analyze results and coach/train for improved performance. Responsible for safety compliance
within their market.
• Responsible and expected to perform daily standard work as determined by Abra executive leadership.
• Overall ownership for staffing, retention, training, coaching and performance management of all team members. Responsible for the development of District Managers and ensure
they are effective in leading general managers and repair centers staff in achieving Abra goals.
• Coordinate and develop necessary training classes and be an active supporter of corporate-driven training initiatives. Ensure all centers maintain I-CAR Gold status. Focuses on
development of a “pipeline” of general managers and district managers for future positions. Utilize Abra's Learning Management System to ensure training is completed timely for
all designated positions within the market.
• Build and maintain insurance & dealer relationships. Monitor compliance with insurance DRP programs to avoid losing business and gain ability to add additional business. Work
closely with corporate marketing and account executives on sales and marketing strategies and tactics. Lead by example and coaches center-level employees on capturing business
by ensuring the Abra sales process is in place in all centers.
• Build and maintain relationships with vendors and assist with negotiating vendor discounts. Ensure the proper vendor discounts are being applied.
• Ensure the market is deploying tools and approaches that support Abra’s Operational Excellence initiatives. Use leadership and communication skills to help employees understand
the importance of continually improving processes & efficiency in all areas. Responsible for making sure all centers meet or exceed Abra's cycle time, quality, and customer
• Ensure buildings and equipment are properly maintained throughout the market and that capital expenditures are appropriately budgeted.
• Use change management techniques to help develop a culture of problem-solving and a sense of urgency across the market. Leads by example, following corporate strategy and
• Performs other duties as required.
• Bachelors’ Degree strongly preferred
• 7-10 years of relevant work experience
• 7+ years of experience in a similar leadership position
• Proven exceptional organizational skills – ability to take in a high volume of data/metrics on a daily basis, synthesize the information and take appropriate short-term and long-term
• Ability to lead and manage a market both in person and remotely.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with overall strong technology aptitude.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be a hands-on leader who is both strategic and tactical.
• Demonstrated ability to build trusting relationships within the organization and with external business partners.
• Unquestionable integrity and ethics.
•Because a substantial component of this position is driving a vehicle, the ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is essential to this job.
Founded in 1984 in Minnesota, Abra’s dynamic market presence gives its employees an opportunity to grow their careers!
Right the First Time...On Time. ™