Grow your career with a nationwide $1B industry leader. ABRA Auto Body & Glass values developing our talent to help you reach your career goals! We use an operational excellence philosophy in partnership with many of the premier insurance companies. Reap the rewards of working with America’s Most Recommended!
The Compliance Coach position audits estimates to ensure ABRA is in compliance with all insurance partner Direct Repair Programs (DRP). Responsible for providing audit support to both corporate-owned and franchised repair centers.
• Performs remote auditing of repair center DRP compliance; communicates effectively with GMs and CSMs to identify and prioritize accounts to be audited and provides clear feedback on the audit results.
• Conducts training to Customer Service Managers and other repair center employees on DRP compliance and monitors employee compliance to DRP requirements.
• Assist in locating hard to find auto body parts and works with vendors and repair center employees to problem solve and locate hard to find parts that are causing cycle time delays across country.
• Responsible for contacting potential customers who request estimates via the internet and educate them that their vehicle has to be properly inspected prior to an estimated being given. Handle the seamless transition of the customer to a Customer Service Manager or Customer Service Representative for scheduling.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
• 5+ years of relevant work experience
• 5+ years of successful experience in an auditor, CSM or similar position with hands-on experience working with insurance programs.
• Insurance physical damage experience preferred.
• Knowledge of DRP requirements and demonstrated commitment to producing DRP-compliant repairs.
• Strong technical knowledge of collision repair process, and understanding of repair vs. replace and conjunctive labor decisions. Specific knowledge of ABRA’s repair process and manufacturer’s repair processes preferred.
• Must be a self-starter who can work productively in an independent capacity.
• Demonstrated strong organizational skills and detail orientation.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; must be able to build relationships and deliver direct feedback in a clear but tactful manner.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, Pathways, Audatex, ABSe, Performance Gateway and Internet with overall strong technology aptitude. Proven ability to master new software quickly.
• While the majority of time is spent working from a home office, there will be some sporadic travel required to attend meetings or training. This position may be based anywhere in the US.
Founded in 1984 in Minnesota, ABRA’s dynamic market presence gives its employees an opportunity to grow their careers! As an ABRA employee you will receive competitive pay plus a full benefits package including 401k!! The first step to growing your career with ABRA is to connect with an ABRA recruiter today!
Right the First Time...On Time. ™